terça-feira, junho 16, 2009

Dust in the wind

What a f..

The deadline is almost there! The mid tests at university are there, they are almost 25% of the year! I need to be good. But how?

I worry and study so much as I feel like dust. The heart is being poisoned with a bag of sensations, love, care, sorrow... regret!!

So... I blowed my stress up, bought a new book and walked alone at wind... feeling the air going besides me, as I´m just dust... Yeah!

Please... cool breeze... give me some peace, make me feel like a dust in the wind... leave my toughts into a pure heart, slow down my brain...

I close my eyes...

Dust In The Wind

Kansas
Composição: Steve Walsh


I close my eyes
Only for a moment
And the moment's gone
All my dreams
Pass before my eyes, a curiosity

Dust in the wind
All they are is dust in the wind

Same old song
Just a drop of water
In an endless sea
All we do
Crumbles to the ground
Though we refuse to see

Dust in the wind
All we are is dust in the wind, ohh

Now, don't hang on
Nothing lasts forever
But the earth and sky
It slips away
And all your money
Won't another minute buy

Dust in the wind
All we are is dust in the wind (x2)
Dust in the wind
Everything is dust in the wind (x2)
The wind

I hope, someday, somehow, somewhere... I´ll win! I´ll keep going, keep fighting as a warrior against myself, a terrible battlefield, where I won and I lose.

Let´s do it together... Think positive, think with no war... no atomic missiles... peace at world.. peace at my soul.

Leandro Marçal - Zidane

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

necessario verificar:)

Ocorreu um erro neste gadget